More comfort and safety while riding
Equestrian sports are dynamic, as well as demanding. The reins can rub against the rider’s hands if the horse pulls too hard or becomes frightened. If the reins have become wet at these moments due to rain or the horse’s perspiration, they can slip unintentionally. They might slip out of the rider's hands so that she or he will no longer be able to keep control of the horse. From time to time, these situations can result in injuries to the rider: hands can be torn open or chafed, or in the worst case, a rider can be thrown from the horse. And then, of course, there is also the possibility that the horse will get hurt. For example, when the reins are released and the horse steps on them.
High-quality gloves are therefore important as they increase the dependability of the interactions during riding. Whether it's holding the whip or getting a firm grip on the reins after they’ve become soaked through with perspiration from the horse. For personal safety reasons, it is very important to wear sturdy gloves when riding in rough terrain. The reins can slip from the rider’s hands or unintentionally become twisted more quickly than during a calm ride on smoother ground. Both rider and horse benefit equally from the increased safety that quality riding gloves provide.
Riding glove characteristics
Generally, gloves for riding are a little more close-fitting. They are made of flexible material to ensure the requisite freedom of movement. This way, you won't be hindered by any restrictions during your ride. To provide the palms of your hands with particularly effective protection against the reins, high-quality riding gloves are often lined inside with leather, imitation leather, nubs or a similar, strong material. Some pairs have an integrated Velcro closure that makes them easier to put on and take off while providing a tight fit. The products we offer are made of soft materials on the inside, so they always score well as far as wearing comfort is concerned. Your hands won't sweat thanks to the breathable of the riding gloves in our range.
Riding gloves for every occasion
Please consider the following points:
- Models suited for the stable will be sturdily manufactured using warmer linings. These can be used in daily work in the stable, since they can stand a higher load. Good stable gloves are watertight and can be closed tightly at the cuffs.
- Winter riding gloves can also withstand very low temperatures. The additional lining ensures pleasant wearing comfort. Winter riding gloves thus guarantee a steady hand in the saddle during the colder months, as well as providing for the rider’s well-being at the same time. On the other hand, riding gloves for summer tend to be lighter and airier. Of course, FUNDIS carries pairs that can be worn throughout the year.
- For equestrian disciplines such as dressage, well-known manufacturers offer designs with a special look to round off any charming outfit. Riding gloves like these will go perfectly with riding breeches, riding shirts or tailcoats. For dressage, somewhat less sturdy white designs are usually chosen, but they still provide effective protection for the hands, so the rider has a firm grip on the reins and the riding whip.
- We have riding gloves made of leather as well as cotton in our offer. Items manufactured from breathable bi-elastic spandex complete the range. Our online shop also offers thin perforated gloves made of lambskin-leather, buckskin and lycra with Swarovski stones and glitter. These are particularly refined, elegant designs.
- Leading brands ensure optimum quality and look: The famous riding gloves by Roeckl are known for their particular durability. Bi-elastic spandex as well as integrated PU artificial leather lend the gloves by Roeckl an especially robust and elastic character.
Take advantage of our extensive riding glove offer
Our offers always satisfy the highest demands as far as quality, look and external image are concerned. The range covers a large selection of gloves in various designs, colours and sizes. We carry brands such as Roeckl, Pfiff, Hauke Schmidt, Samshield, Covalliero, and Hirzl. Whether experienced or young, amateur or professional, male or female - here you will definitely find the perfect pair.
- Riding gloves for Ladies
- Gloves for Gentlemen
- Children's Riding Gloves
Complete your set of riding sports accessories
Of course, our online shop offers you additional accessories, so you can complete your riding equipment useful. Stylish belts or important aids, such as riding whips. FUNDIS carries all the show accessories you need for the perfect riding experience.
Buying high-quality riding gloves
Find products for all occasions in equestrian sports: Whether winter riding gloves, riding gloves made from leather, stable gloves or especially catchy designs - we carry solutions for children, ladies and gentlemen who simply love equestrian sports and wish to participate in especially safe fashion. Order now and take advantage of our quick delivery. If you have any questions or miss a product, please contact us. At FUNDIS Equestrian, we're always happy to fulfil your wishes.