Extensive horse equipment for stallions, mares and ponies
The range in our online shop is very extensive, so that the offer covers all aspects of horse supplies. This includes, for example, bridles, nosebands, reins, bits, curb bits, double bridles, horse rugs, saddle pads, breastplates, stirrups, half pads, horse boots, halters, lunging equipment and studs. The better your animal is supplied and equipped with useful horse accessories, the more comfortable it will feel. Of course, all of this will improve your riding experience as well, since the right equipment helps to decide how well your horse will perform at the competition. Horse accessory quality is also significant from the point of view of your overall look while riding, as designs signal quality and sophistication. Function and external effect also interact in ambitious equestrian sports - our diverse range of horse riding gear always scores twice.
We also carry high-quality pony accessories, for example for Shetland ponies. There are numerous products available in sizes and dimensions suitable for ponies in the horse equipment category. There are likewise products listed in the shop that are intended exclusively for ponies and are designed to meet the requirements of young horses. The item descriptions provide explicit information in each case. Whether large or small, strong or slender, we offer suitable horse gear for every age and every body type.
What horse tack do we carry?
- Bridles and accessories must fit the anatomy of the horse. Only then can it precisely transmit the rider's steering impulses on the one hand and at the same time fits comfortably for the animal. The range in our online shop therefore contains double bridles and bridles as well as elementary horse gear such as auxiliary reins, ear bonnets, nosebands, browbands, snaffle bridles, bridle accessories and reins. We offer you useful tools for the competition as well as stylish accessories to top off your customised performance. In addition to its practical significance, the horse bridles available here always score well with its attractive flair. High-quality horse bridles for sale to adorn your horse and put the emphasis on grace, class, and overall aesthetic value.
- Horse bits are a part of the bridle, and they are used to facilitate the guiding of the horse. The division into single and double broken bits gives an impression of the varying nature of the products. Our range of horse equipment and accessories is characterised by its large selection of high-quality bits. Items worth mentioning include Baucher bits, Nathe bits, raised bits, curb bits, D-ring snaffle, hackamore, dressage bits and jumping bits, plastic bridles or rubber bridles, leather bridles, eggbutt snaffle bits, Pelham, full cheek snaffles, special bits, bradoon bits and loose ring bits. Our assortment ensures that you can purchase the perfect design for practically every situation and riding style.
- Horse rugs fulfil many functions in equestrian sports: For example, they can be used to cool down, protect the horse from insects as well as friction and abrasion points, or to keep your four-legged friend warm during the winter. Many specialised subcategories are accordingly significant in equestrian sports: Our diverse range of horse rugs covers just about everything, from stable rugs, outdoor rugs, magnetic rugs, fly sheets and coolers to woollen rugs, underrugs and medium turnout rugs. The various designs are available in tried and true sizes, colours, materials, thicknesses and fittings.
- Saddle equipment does not just serve to complement the saddle, it is simply part of using a saddle properly and animal-friendly. Because your horse must feel comfortable, so that you can enjoy the ride as well. Thus, it shouldn't have to suffer on the uncomfortable pressure from a poorly-fitting saddle. The horse may also become distracted or peevish if improper equipment is used. Saddle girths, saddle pads, numnahs, breastplates, stirrups, half pads and other aids help ensure that a horse saddle fits properly without rubbing and chafing. Our professional riding gear contributes overall to the physical protection of the horse and its well-being. In addition, it offers practical assistance for the interaction between animal and human.
- Leg protection for your horse is an important topic, both in the private setting and in professional, competitive equestrian sports. The long, but rather slender legs of the horses can be a significant vulnerability. Without carefully considered equestrian sports equipment with preventive character, they are more susceptible to aches, pains and injuries. In this category we offer you equestrian sports articles around the topic of leg protection, which are tailored to the requirements of jumping, dressage, training, stabling and transport. The category is divided into core areas including dressage boots, bandages, horse boots, bell boots and ankle protection, fetlock boots, stable and shipping boots as well as bandage pads.
- Halters and lead ropes for horses as well as lead chains are part of the daily horse supplies. Here it is important that this horse equipment does not merely facilitates guiding, leading and tethering the horse, but also does not disturb the horse during these routines. For this reason, especially soft halters protect the sensitive parts of the horse’s head against unpleasant pressure. Whether nylon halter, elegant halter made from leather or gentle halter with fur, you will find the right product for your animal listed among the items in the assortment. High-quality lead ropes with snap hooks or panic hooks let you coordinate the necessary riding equipment with the temperament and experience of your horse. Our selection additionally includes lead chains for temperamental stallions.
- Lunging equipment include lunging girths, lunging pads, lunge lines, lunging bits and cavessons from experienced and reliable manufacturers. Here you will find that part of the horse equipment required for leading your horse on the circular track on a lunge line. Lunging plays a beneficial role in the training of young horses, as well as in already trained animals. There, the training additionally helps to loosen the musculature as well as controlled load. Particularly after long periods of rest, lunging gently builds up the condition of the animal - without the weight of a rider.
Horse riding gear by renowned brands
Naturally, customer satisfaction and the provision of horse riding equipment for the accommodation of the needs of these sensitive and athletic animals are self-explanatory to us. Our range of horse riding supplies only include designs from well-known and established equestrian sports brands such as Freejump, Kavalkade or Kerbl, to name just a few examples. These are suppliers with long-standing knowledge and expertise. This way, the leading brands ensure that your horse only benefits from the very best quality.
Buying high-quality horse gear
Just as require the best horse riding gear, your four-legged, athletic friend needs the best horse equipment to feel comfortable and content. Being well-equipped lets you put your strengths in the spotlight. High-quality horse equipment from us combines practical aids with dependable solutions to the challenges you face daily in equestrian sports. We place especial value on the horse tack for sale, which represents the equestrian sports look as best as possible, in addition to the concrete benefits all of our horse gear affords. This way, we offer our clients the opportunity to acquire all the products they need from a single source. Benefit from the advantage of quick delivery to equip your horse with high-quality horse riding gear. Please don't hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to help our clients fulfil their wishes and desires!