Kentucky Horsewear lambskin bellboots leather
- Perfect fit, safety and stability
- Flexible and comfortable
- Close fitting for better protection and comfort
- Waterproof PVC synthetic leather
- Lining made of artificial sheepskin
- Easy to put on, easy to maintain
- Machine washable at 30° C (no dryer)
- Use our Tack Cleaner or water (not glycerine soap)
- Our leather hoof boots with sheepskin provide excellent shock absorption, maximum protection and gentle cushioning for sensitive skin thanks to their lining of artificial sheepskin. They offer special protection against injuries caused by trampling, as they are both sturdy and comfortable. They are made of sturdy, durable, 100% waterproof PVC synthetic leather.
- To some they may seem a little too small, but they are specially designed for a perfect fit, safety and stability. Easy to put on with strong Velcro closure and easy to care for as the faux sheepskin and faux leather is machine washable at 30° (no dryer). The faux leather does not absorb dirt, sweat or water and is therefore very durable. Stable, flexible and comfortable, they are perfect for all disciplines thanks to their design thought by experts.
Price incl. VAT
Extended return policy until 31 January 2024