Price incl. VAT
To add the item to your shopping cart, please select an option from each group (colour, size etc.).
- Order number: FR20353
Kerbl Dog Coat Manchester
The Manchester dog coat is a very hard-wearing raincoat and perfect for wet days. It is waterproof and windproof and has a collar protection that can also be removed if necessary. The tunnel elastic band in the abdomen and neck area ensures a perfect fit. The raincoat can easily be put on your dog thanks to the zipper, which is also waterproof. Another advantage of this raincoat is the leg cover, which can be fixed with an elastic band. The chest and abdomen area of your four-legged friend is also protected from moisture and cold. The jacket also has reflective strips.
- waterproof zipper
- Elastic band in the stomach and neck area
- 100% polyester
- Machine washable at 30 °C
- Do not use fabric softener
- do not tumble dry
|Length in cm||30||35||40||45||50||60|
|Neck Circumference in cm||36||42||48||52||56||62|
|Chest Circumference in cm||40||46||52||56||60||66|
|Leg Length in cm||23||27||29||32||36||53|
Notes on the size information
- The length of the back is measured from the withers to the base of the tail. The dog should stand in an upright position.
- The neck circumference is measured at the widest point (neck base).
- The waist circumference is measured at the widest point of the stomach behind the front legs. The waist circumference of the item of clothing should therefore be 5 - 10 cm larger than that of your dog in order to allow sufficient freedom of movement.
- The length of the foreleg is measured from the withers to the base of the paws. The length of the hind leg is measured from the base of the tail to the base of the paws. The specified length in the table refers to the leg length of the coat. The dog's legs should only be partially covered.