Kerbl Dog Coat Vancouver
The sporty dog coat Vancouver is very robust and therefore perfect for wet and cold autumn and winter days. It has an additional removable fleece insert that provides even more warmth in freezing temperatures. It also has a hood that can be easily stowed away. The dog coat is wind-repellent and water-repellent and has reflective stripes. The neck circumference and bib are continuously adjustable and behind the hood there is an opening for leashing. The inside of the coat is made of skin-friendly and breathable mesh material and therefore offers optimal comfort for your dog.
- Fleece insert
- wind and water repellent
- Inside made of breathable and skin-friendly mesh material
- 100% polyester
- Machine washable at 30 °C or hand wash
- Do not use fabric softener
- do not tumble dry
|Neck Circumference in cm||32 - 38||36 - 42||40 - 46||42 - 48||48 - 52|
|Chest Circumference in cm||40 - 46||48 - 54||53 - 61||57 - 65||63 - 71|
|Length in cm||30||35||40||45||50|
Notes on the size information
- The length of the back is measured from the withers to the base of the tail. The dog should stand in an upright position.
- The neck circumference is measured at the widest point (neck base).
- The waist circumference is measured at the widest point of the stomach behind the front legs. The waist circumference of the item of clothing should therefore be 5 - 10 cm larger than that of your dog in order to allow sufficient freedom of movement.
- The length of the foreleg is measured from the withers to the base of the paws. The length of the hind leg is measured from the base of the tail to the base of the paws. The specified length in the table refers to the leg length of the coat. The dog's legs should only be partially covered.
Price incl. VAT