Winter Riding Gloves
Winter riding gloves are an essential part of horse riding equipment because having cold fingers is not only unpleasant, but it can also present a safety risk in equestrian sport: once feeling in the hands is lost, it is no longer possible to use the reins with any precision. Cold hands can also quickly become a considerable hindrance when working with and around the horse. This is where warm horse riding gloves provide a reliable remedy in the winter. You will find a large selection of high-quality winter riding gloves in our online shop.
Buy winter horse riding gloves: the right design for every taste
Even in freezing cold weather, our winter horse riding gloves defy chilly temperatures. Thanks to a combination of sophisticated materials and special lining, equestrian winter gloves ensure that you can enjoy your favourite sport even in winter. Whether it's winter horse riding gloves from Roeckl, Uvex, Ariat, or another equestrian sports brand – our range offers the best brand quality.
In general, it is advisable to wear gloves that are specifically designed for riding horses in the winter. This is because of the workmanship that goes into the creation of winter horse riding gloves and the fact that the materials used are specially selected to meet the requirements of equestrian sports. Everyday gloves, for example, cannot guarantee a proper grip on the reins. This may make them a safety risk if the reins slip through the rider's fingers in an uncontrolled manner for example.
In our range, you will find winter riding gloves for men and women as well as winter horse riding gloves for children. Available in an array of colour variations and designs, our products are really eye-catching as well as practical.
Winter horse riding gloves – the advantages
Riding Gloves are an essential equipment out of many riding accessories. Whether it is equestrian winter gloves made of leather or a synthetic material – high-quality winter horse riding gloves combine comfort, safety, and functionality:
- Safety: winter horse riding gloves ensure a secure grip on the reins, and therefore a steady and precise transfer of rein commands.
- Winter horse riding gloves stop your fingers from getting cold: when your hands are kept at the right temperature, you can react as usual on your ride. This is particularly essential when dealing with a horse.
- Comfort and well-being: horse riding gloves protect your hands from physical stresses caused by abrasive reins, rough implements, and the like. Winter horse riding gloves offer the same protection – and keep your hands nice and cosy too. Since equestrian sports gloves are made of breathable materials, sweating is also prevented.
- Winter horse riding gloves provide an optimal fit: they often have a Velcro fastener that allows you to quickly put them on and take them off. It also makes it easy to adjust the width. As a rule, winter horse riding gloves should be worn relatively tight, but not so tight that it inhibits freedom of movement. This prevents chafing caused by fabric bulges. This also allows the rider to have an excellent haptic perception, despite the gloves' warm padding.
- Best material properties: the composition of the textiles and other materials used to make winter riding gloves is carefully considered. Winter horse riding gloves are often made of waterproof, yet breathable materials. One material that warm horse riding gloves can be made of is leather, which is breathable and waterproof by nature.
- Winter horseback riding gloves in a special fit and elegant design: slim fit warm horse riding gloves for women and small winter horse riding gloves for children, as well as unisex designs in a wider cut. These are available from a wide variety of brands: Roeckl winter horse riding gloves, Uvex winter horse riding gloves, Ariat winter horse riding gloves, and much more.
- Everything you need for the cold season: practical complements to winter horse riding gloves
As soon as the temperatures drop, a warm outfit is required. This doesn't just apply to equestrian sports, but everyday life, too. Being cold presents the body with many challenges. The good news is: with the right equipment, this problem can be dealt with quickly.
That's why we have put together a range of products in our online shop that reliably protects you and your horse from icy cold and windy weather. Here you will find not only winter horse riding gloves for all ages but also a large selection of warm horse riding hats and chic riding socks. There is also a wide range of cozy winter horse blankets for your four-legged friend.