Price incl. VAT
To add the item to your shopping cart, please select an option from each group (colour, size etc.).
- Order number: FR23152
The USG EquiAirbag Guard is the perfect combination of back protector and EquiAirbag. It is equipped with a back and front airbag and guarantees a high level of wearing comfort and optimum freedom of movement. This combination is functional with one CO2 cartridge and offers a particularly fast complete protection for the spine and the front of the body. The EquiAirbag is activated when the carabiner fastener is hooked onto the right front ring of the saddle immediately after mounting. In the event of a fall, the flexible spiral cable triggers the integrated airbag purely mechanically. The rider is not directly connected to the horse and in the event of a fall or if higher forces occur, as is usual when riding, the release cable is disconnected from the airbag. To prevent unintentional activation, the cable must also be disconnected from the saddle before dismounting. The EquiAirbag can easily be recharged after a fall if there is no damage. The USG EquiAirbag-Guard is certified according to EN 1621-2 and EN 1621-4 (EAB).
Note: Always read the instructions for use before use.
- practical combination product of back protector and EquiAirbag
- works with one CO2 cartridge
- delivery includes CO2 cartridge and tools
- certified according to EN 1621-2
- certified according to EN 1621-4 (EAB)
- complete protection for the spine and the front of the body
- particularly fast airbag protector
- activation is via an expandable spiral cable which should be attached to the front ring of the saddle
- mechanical activation of the airbag
- separation of the cable by higher force activates the built-in bolt and thus the airbag
- not suitable for washing in a washing machine
- can be washed with a damp sponge